Ingredients Needed for Chia French Toast With Caramelized Banana
1 cup almond milk
2 bananas, sliced
2 tablespoons of chia seeds
1 tablespoon cinnamon
1 tablespoon maple syrup
1 tablespoon agave syrup
1 teaspoon vegetable oil
4 breads slices
¼ cup sugar
2 ounces of peanut butter
How to Cook Chia French Toast With Caramelized Banana
- Add the almond milk and 1 sliced banana to your blender. Add the chia seeds, cinnamon, maple syrup, and agave syrup. Blend until smooth.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat.
Soak the bread slices into the chia pudding.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the bread and cook it for 1-2 minutes per side.
- Take out the bread, and add the remaining banana to the skillet. Add the sugar, melt it and leave on heat until the bananas are caramelized.
- Top the French toast with caramelized bananas, peanut butter, and pecans.