Ingredients Needed for Cherry Tomatoes and Mozzarella Pork Chops
2 pork chops
1 teaspoon paprika powder
vegetable oil for cooking
1 ounce mozzarella
4 basil leaves
3 cherry tomatoes
How to Cook Cherry Tomatoes and Mozzarella Pork Chops
- Preheat the oven to 360 degrees F/180 degrees C.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper over the pork chops.
- Rub them with paprika powder.
- Heat oil in a cast-iron skillet to a medium high temperature.
- Fry the pork chops on each side for 2-3 minutes.
- Put the chops in an oven tray. Add a slice of mozzarella and 2 basil leaves over each one.
- Top the chops off with cherry tomatoes.
- Cook in the oven for 20 minutes.