Calories: 336 kCal / serving
- 54 g
- 5 g
- 11 g
Ingredients Needed for Cherry Tiramisu Cake
1 cup mascarpone
4 ounces of cherries
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
0.5 dark chocolate bar, melted
3 sponge cakes
7 ounces of ladyfingers
5 ounces of whipped cream
How to Make Cherry Tiramisu Cake
- Slice half of the cherries and mix them with the mascarpone cheese and vanilla extract.
- Coat the tip of the lady fingers with the melted chocolate.
- Place 1 sponge cake on a plate and spread half of the mascarpone mixture.
- Add another cake layer and spread the remaining mascarpone.
- Top it with the third sponge cake.
- Cover the sides of the cake with lady fingers and add the whipped cream in the middle using a piping bag.
- Sprinkle remaining cherries over the whipped cream.
- Serve cold!