Ingredients Needed for Cheesy Tagliatelle With Chicken and Cream
5 ounces of tagliatelle
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
10 ounces of chicken breast, thinly sliced
½ teaspoon turmeric
½ teaspoon curry powder
½ teaspoon cumin powder
½ red bell pepper, thinly sliced
½ yellow bell pepper, thinly sliced
½ green chili, thinly sliced
½ cup heavy cream
2 tablespoons of milk
½ cup cheddar, shredded
½ cup low moisture mozzarella, shredded
How to Cook Cheesy Tagliatelle With Chicken and Cream
- Place a saucepan over medium heat, fill it with water, and bring it to a boil.
- Add the tagliatelle and cook them according to the instructions on the package.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the chicken and season it with turmeric, curry, cumin powder, and salt. Stir and cook the chicken for 15-18 minutes.
- Take out the chicken but don’t turn off the heat. Add the bell peppers, green chili, and cook everything for 2 minutes.
- Add the chicken, heavy cream, and milk. Stir for 1 minute.
- Drain the tagliatelle and add them into the pan. Give it a good stir and add the shredded mozzarella and Cheddar.