Ingredients Needed for Cheesy Taco Shells With Spicy Beef
3.5 ounces of parmesan
3.5 ounces of cheddar cheese
3 tablespoons of vegetable oil
7 ounces of ground beef
½ red onion
⅓ cup diced tomato, canned
2 ounces of red bean, canned
4 baby corns
How to Make Cheesy Taco Shells With Spicy Beef
- Preheat the oven to 360 degrees F/180 degrees C.
- Shred the parmesan and the Cheddar. Keep 0.5-ounce (15 grams) of Cheddar. Mix the shredded cheese in a bowl.
- Put a parchment paper on a baking tray. Using a cooking ring (2-inch/6 cm diameter), press some cheese mixture on the bottom of the tray. Make circular shapes.
- Bake the cheese circles for about 10-12 minutes, until the cheese melts.
- When the cheese circles are still warm, put them on a thin rolling pin. When the cheese cools, it will stick in a curved shape, like taco shells.
- In a skillet, heat the vegetable oil.
- Dice the red onion and the garlic. Slice the chili.
- Cook the ground beef, onion, garlic, and chili.
- Season with salt and cumin powder.
- Add the diced tomatoes, red beans, and baby corn.
- Serve the beef in cheesy taco shells.