Calories: 662 kCal / serving
- 46 g
- 41 g
- 27 g
Ingredients Needed for Cheesy Spicy Chicken Boulettes
For the spiced chicken mixture:
10 ounces of chicken breast, cubed
1 teaspoon ginger garlic paste
2 teaspoons of chili sauce
2 teaspoons of red chili powder
2 teaspoons of mixed herbs
1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
For the meatballs:
7 ounces of low moisture mozzarella, cubed
¼ cup milk
⅓ cup flour
⅓ cup breadcrumbs
How to Make Cheesy Spicy Chicken Boulettes
- Add the chicken breast, ginger-garlic paste, chili sauce, red chili powder, mixed herbs, and parsley to a mixer bowl. Season with salt and mix until smooth.
- Transfer to a bowl and start forming meatballs by wrapping the mozzarella cubes with the mixture. Set aside.
- Add the eggs and milk to a bowl and whisk until even. Set this egg wash aside. Add the flour to another bowl and the breadcrumbs to yet another one.
- Coat each meatball with flour, egg wash, and breadcrumbs.
- Fill a deeper frying pan with vegetable oil and heat it over medium heat. Add the meatballs and deep-fry them until golden brown.
- Serve them together with a tomato sauce.