Ingredients Needed for Cheesy Sausage and Spinach Pizza
1 teaspoon vegetable oil
3.5 ounces of sausage, thinly sliced
2 garlic cloves, chopped
2 ounces of baby spinach
7 ounces of pizza dough
2 ounces of parmesan, shredded
3.5 ounces of mozzarella, thinly sliced
How to Cook Cheesy Sausage and Spinach Pizza
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F/200 degrees C.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the thinly sliced sausage and cook it for 3-4 minutes.
- Take out the sausages and add the chopped garlic. Cook for 1 minute and add the baby spinach. Cook it for 2 minutes.
- Dust your working space with cornflour. Lay the pizza over it and top it with the pizza ingredients. Add the spinach, sausage, parmesan, and mozzarella.
- Slide the tray into the oven for the next 15 minutes.