Calories: 627 kCal / serving
- 20 g
- 19 g
- 99 g
Ingredients Needed for Cheesy Salmon and Baked Potatoes
¼ cup vegetable oil
1 tablespoon parmesan
1 teaspoon chili flakes
1 teaspoon paprika powder
6 medium potatoes, halved and quartered
3 thyme sprigs for garnishing
7 ounces of smoked salmon, chopped
2 ounces of low moisture mozzarella
fresh thyme for garnishing
How to Make Cheesy Salmon and Baked Potatoes
- Add the vegetable oil, parmesan, chili flakes, paprika powder, some salt and pepper in a smaller bowl. Mix them using a teaspoon.
- Add the potatoes and the mixture to a bowl and mix them using your hands.
- Add this to a baking dish, garnish with thyme and roast for 45 minutes at 400⁰F/200⁰C.
- Remove from oven, add the salmon, some pepper, and the low moisture mozzarella. Roast for 10 minutes at 400⁰F/200⁰C.
- Garnish with the fresh thyme and serve.