Calories: 231 kCal / serving
- 9 g
- 13 g
- 20 g
Ingredients Needed for Cheesy Potato Gratin
2 large potatoes, thinly sliced
1 large sweet potatoes, thinly sliced
1 medium onion, sliced
1 ⅓ cups of feta cheese, crumbled
1 teaspoon dried parsley
2 tablespoons of olive oil
1 teaspoon paprika for garnishing
fresh parsley, chopped (for garnishing)
How to Make Cheesy Potato Gratin
- Add the feta cheese, eggs, and dried parsley to a bowl. Season with salt and pepper and mix until even. Set aside.
- Add the olive oil to an 8-inch diameter baking dish.
- Alternately layer some 1/2 of all the vegetable slices on the bottom of the dish. Do it so they partially overlap each other forming a circular pattern.
- Add e layer of feta mixture over the veggies and spread it evenly.
- Repeat the previous 2 steps with the remaining vegetable slices and feta mixture. Bake for 35 minutes at 360⁰F/180⁰C.
- Remove from oven and garnish with paprika and fresh parsley.