Ingredients Needed for Cheesy Potato and Chorizo Muffins
4 ounces of mozzarella
2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
2 teaspoons of paprika powder
How to Cook Cheesy Potato and Chorizo Muffins
- Preheat the oven to 360°F/180°C.
- Slice and dice the potatoes. Also dice the salami and chorizo slices and thinly slice the mozzarella.
- Heat a skillet, add 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil and cook the potatoes and salami. Season them with salt, pepper, and paprika powder. Cook them at low heat for about 8-10 minutes.
- Crack the eggs into a large bowl, whisk them, and season with salt, pepper, paprika powder and chopped dill.
- Spray a 12-cup muffin tray with the remaining vegetable oil. Cover the bottom of the empty slots with the mozzarella slices. Fill with cooked potatoes and salami, and pour the whisked eggs on top.
- Bake the muffins in the oven for the next 25 minutes.