Ingredients Needed for Cheesy Pea Omelet
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
⅔ cup peas
3.5 ounces of mozzarella
5 mint leaves
How to Cook Cheesy Pea Omelet
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F/175 degrees C.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a cast-iron skillet and cook the onion until it becomes translucent.
- Add the peas and cook them together.
- Crack the eggs and put them in a bowl, sprinkle some salt and pepper and whisk them.
- Cut small cubes of mozzarella.
- Add the mozzarella in the skillet, over the onion and peas.
- Cut small pieces of mint and add it too.
- Pour the whisked eggs in the skillet.
- Put the cast-iron skillet in the oven and bake the omelet for 20 minutes.
- Serve immediately!