Ingredients Needed for Cheesy Omelet With Avocado Mash and Beans
1 cup canned beans
1 teaspoon olive oil
½ cup mozzarella, shredded
½ cup cheddar, shredded
6 cherry tomatoes, halved
1 green chili, thinly sliced
2 tablespoons of fresh parsley, chopped
How to Make Cheesy Omelet With Avocado Mash and Beans
- Add the avocado into your mortar and crush it. Squeeze the juice out of the avocado and season with a pinch of salt.
- Next, cook the beans in a skillet for 3-4 minutes.
- Heat the oil in a skillet over medium heat. Whisk the eggs and evenly spread them in the skillet.
- Top the omelet with mozzarella and Cheddar.
- When the cheese starts melting and the eggs start cooking, lift the side closest to your and roll towards the opposite end.
- Serve the omelet with the avocado mash, beans, cherry tomatoes, and chili.