Calories: 455 kCal / serving
- 36 g
- 25 g
- 22 g
Ingredients Needed for Cheesy Meatball Pasta Casserole
7 ounces of minced meat, shaped into meatballs
vegetable oil for frying
1 cup tomato sauce
2 garlic cloves, chopped
1 teaspoon oregano
7 ounces of pasta shell
3 ounces of cheddar, shredded
How to Make Cheesy Meatball Pasta Casserole
- Heat a saucepan over medium heat, add water in it and bring it to a boil.
- Add the pasta shells, a pinch of salt, and cook them according to the instructions on the package.
- Meanwhile, heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add the meatballs and cook them for 10 minutes.
- Heat the tomato sauce in a different skillet. Add the chopped garlic, season with salt, pepper, and oregano and simmer the sauce for 4-5 minutes.
- Add the meatballs and cook until the sauce reduces by half.
- Preheat the oven to 360°F/180°C.
- Drain the pasta and lay them in an oven tray. Add the meatballs, and the shredded Cheddar.
- Slide the tray into the oven for the next 15 minutes.