Ingredients Needed for Cheesy Macaroni With Peas
5 ounces macaroni pasta
7 ounces of frozen peas
5 ounces herb cream cheese
2 tablespoons milk
2 ounces parmesan, grated
How to Make Cheesy Macaroni With Peas
- Fill a medium pot halfway with water and bring it to a boil.
- Add the pasta, a dash of salt, and the peas. Boil for 12-14 minutes.
- Heat a smaller pot over low heat and add the cream cheese. Cook and stir for 30 seconds or so.
- Gradually stir in the milk, then add the cooked peas and pasta.
- Mix until even and remove from heat.
- Serve them mixed with grated parmesan.