Ingredients Needed for Cheesy Ham Chowder
1 tablespoon butter
7 ounces of ham, thinly sliced
1 onion, chopped
2 carrots, shredded
¼ cup sweet corn
2 medium-sized potatoes, diced
2 cups of milk
½ cup cheddar, shredded
¼ cup flour
How to Cook Cheesy Ham Chowder
- Heat a saucepan over medium heat, add the butter to it and melt it.
- Add the ham, onion, and carrots. Cook them for 1 minute.
- Add the sweet corn, potatoes, and pour the milk. Season with salt, pepper, and bring to a boil.
- Simmer on low heat for the next 15 minutes. Occasionally stir.
- Add the Cheddar, flour, and cook on low heat for 10 more minutes.