Ingredients Needed for Cheesy Ham and Salmon Roll-Ups
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 cup milk
12 ounces of flour
4 ounces of feta, crumbled
5 ounces of cottage cheese
4 ounces of sour cream
10 lettuce leaves
1 pound ham, sliced
10 ounces of smoked salmon, thinly sliced
How to Cook Cheesy Ham and Salmon Roll-Ups
- Add the eggs, some salt, and the vegetable oil to a bowl. Beat them using the hand mixer.
- Continue by whisking them and adding the milk in the process.
- Keep whisking and gradually add the flour. Mix until you have a smooth dough.
- Heat a lightly oiled pan over medium-high heat, then scoop 2-4 tablespoons of batter into the pan using a smaller ladle.
- Tilt the pan to cover the entire bottom with batter, then fry for 1-2 minutes on both sides. Do the same for the remaining batter. We’ve got 10 crepes but your number may be different according to the quantity of batter you pour into the pan.
- Add the feta, cottage cheese, and sour cream to a bowl. Mix until even.