Ingredients Needed for Cheesy French Fry Pizza with Salami
French fries (2-3 large potatoes)
2 teaspoons dried oregano
2 tablespoons Parmesan, grated
4 ounces Emmental cheese, cut into small slices
2 tablespoons tomato sauce
1 cup low moisture mozzarella, grated
4 ounces salami, finely sliced
How to Cook Cheesy French Fry Pizza with Salami
- Coat an oven-proof 12-inch pan with French fries.
- Mix the parmesan with the oregano in a small bowl, then sprinkle the mixture over the fries.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 360⁰F/180⁰C.
- Top with Emmental cheese, tomato sauce, grated mozzarella, and salami.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 360⁰F/180⁰C.