Ingredients Needed for Cheesy Creamy Gnocchi
7 ounces of gnocchi
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 teaspoon butter
1 cup heavy cream
¼ cup parmesan, shredded
2 ounces of mozzarella, cubed
How to Cook Cheesy Creamy Gnocchi
- Place a saucepan over medium heat, add water in it and bring it to a boil. Add a pinch of salt.
- Add the gnocchi and cook them according to the instructions on the package.
- Next heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add the gnocchi and the butter. Melt the butter and stir in the pan.
- Add the heavy cream and then reduce the heat. Add the parmesan, mozzarella, and wait for the cheese to melt.
- Season with salt, pepper, and add a bit of chopped parsley.
- Wait until the sauce thickens and turn off the heat.