Ingredients Needed for Cheesy Chicken Tortilla Bake
3.5 ounces of butter, melted
1 teaspoon paprika
1 teaspoon onion powder
1 teaspoon garlic powder
½ teaspoon salt
4 tortilla wraps
2 ounces of bacon, chopped
1 leek, thinly sliced
2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
10 ounces of cooked chicken breast, shredded
1 cup heavy cream
1 cup cheddar, shredded
How to Cook Cheesy Chicken Tortilla Bake
- Add the melted butter in a large bowl and season with paprika, onion powder, garlic powder, and salt. Mix everything.
- Place the tortilla wraps on top of each other and cut them into 8 triangles each.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Add the tortilla wraps in the melted butter mixture and mix until they are fully covered.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and lay the tortilla triangles over it.
- Slide the tray into the oven for the next 7 minutes at 360 degrees F/180 degrees C.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat, add the bacon in it and cook it until browned.
- Add garlic and leek and season with salt.
- Add the shredded chicken and heavy cream. Give it a good stir. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Grab a round cast-iron skillet and add the roasted tortilla on the bottom of it.
- Add the chicken mixture and spread it evenly over the tortilla. Top it with half of the Cheddar.
- Add the remaining tortillas and Cheddar on top.
- Slide the skillet into the oven for the next 15 minutes at 360 degrees F/180 degrees C.