Ingredients Needed for Cheesy Chicken Rolls
1 puff pastry sheet
¼ cup barbeque sauce
1 chicken breast
1 tablespoon chopped parsley
½ cup shredded mozzarella
¼ cup shredded cheddar cheese
How to Cook Cheesy Chicken Rolls
- Preheat the oven to 365 degrees F/185 degrees C.
- Flour your workspace.
- Roll out the puff pastry sheet and stretch it.
- Coat it with barbeque sauce.
- Tear strips of the grilled chicken breast.
- Spread the chicken strips, the chopped parsley, and the mozzarella over the puff pastry sheet.
- Starting to one edge, roll the puff pastry sheet.
- Slice the rolled puff pastry.
- Put a parchment paper on a baking tray.
- Put every pastry on the baking tray.
- Whisk the eggs.
- Coat them with whisked eggs.
- Bake them for 35 minutes.