Ingredients Needed for Cheesy Chicken Crescent Ring
2 ounces of cream cheese
1 tablespoon hot sauce
5 ounces of leftover chicken breast
½ cup mozzarella, shredded
1 puff pastry sheet, thawed
⅓ cup cheddar, shredded
1 egg, whisked
1 tablespoon parmesan, shredded
How to Cook Cheesy Chicken Crescent Ring
- Preheat the oven to 400°F/200°C.
- Shred the leftover chicken.
- Use a large bowl and add the cream cheese, hot sauce, leftover chicken, half of your mozzarella, parsley, salt, and pepper. Mix everything into a smooth mixture.
- Spread the puff pastry sheet over a wooden board. Split it in halves, and then in quarters. Slice each quarter diagonally into 2 triangles.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper. Use the triangles to make a ring shape. Leave an empty hole in the middle.
- You can place a glass or a small bowl as a center to help you create the circle around the rim.
- Add the Cheddar and spoon the chicken mixture closest to the center of the ring. Add the remaining mozzarella.
- Bring each triangle towards the middle and tuck it under the bottom layer of dough to secure it.
- Brush the puff pastry ring with the whisked egg and top it with shredded parmesan.
- Bake it for 20 minutes!