Cheesy Chicken Crescent Ring
If you happen to have any chicken leftovers from last night, then this recipe is the perfect excuse to use it. So, grab a sheet of puff pastry and form a ring, filled with cream cheese, parmesan and, of course, chicken! Slide it in the oven, wait for it to cook, and spoil yourself with the mouthwatering flavors that this dish has to offer.
Ingredients Needed for Cheesy Chicken Crescent Ring
2 ounces of cream cheese
1 tablespoon hot sauce
5 ounces of leftover chicken breast
½ cup mozzarella, shredded
1 puff pastry sheet, thawed
⅓ cup cheddar, shredded
1 egg, whisked
1 tablespoon parmesan, shredded
How to Make Cheesy Chicken Crescent Ring
- Preheat the oven to 400°F/200°C.
- Shred the leftover chicken.
- Use a large bowl and add the cream cheese, hot sauce, leftover chicken, half of your mozzarella, parsley, salt, and pepper. Mix everything into a smooth mixture.
- Spread the puff pastry sheet over a wooden board. Split it in halves, and then in quarters. Slice each quarter diagonally into 2 triangles.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper. Use the triangles to make a ring shape. Leave an empty hole in the middle.
- You can place a glass or a small bowl as a center to help you create the circle around the rim.
- Add the Cheddar and spoon the chicken mixture closest to the center of the ring. Add the remaining mozzarella.
- Bring each triangle towards the middle and tuck it under the bottom layer of dough to secure it.
- Brush the puff pastry ring with the whisked egg and top it with shredded parmesan.
- Bake it for 20 minutes!