Ingredients Needed for Cheesy Chicken Casserole
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
9 ounces of chicken breast
1 teaspoon butter
2 radishes es, sliced
¼ cup heavy cream
1 spring onion, chopped
⅓ cup cheddar, shredded
⅓ cup mozzarella, shredded
How to Cook Cheesy Chicken Casserole
- Preheat the oven to 380°F/190°C.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add the chicken breast and season it with salt and pepper. Cook it for 5 minutes per side, until golden.
- Add the radishes, and half of the avocado. Add heavy cream, spring onion, and cook everything for 2-3 more minutes.
- When it’s ready, move the dish in an oven tray. Top with grated Cheddar and mozzarella.
- Slide the tray into the oven for the next 20 minutes!