Ingredients Needed for Cheesy Chicken and Spinach Pasta
8 ounces of penne
9 ounces of chicken breast, cubed
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon fresh dill
2 tablespoons of flour
1 teaspoon vegetable oil
3.5 ounces of cream cheese
2 ounces of baby spinach
3 ounces of greek yogurt
2 tablespoons of milk
½ cup mozzarella, shredded
How to Cook Cheesy Chicken and Spinach Pasta
- Heat a saucepan over medium heat and fill it halfway with water. Add a pinch of salt and bring it to a boil.
- Add the penne and cook them according to the instructions on the package.
- Add the chicken in a large bowl and season it with garlic powder, salt, pepper, and dill. Add the flour and mix.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat and start cooking the chicken breast. Cook it until it is evenly golden.
- Next, add the cream cheese in a large bowl, along with the spinach, yogurt, and milk. Add the chicken, pasta, and give it a good stir.
- Preheat the oven to 340 degrees F/170 degrees C.
- Evenly spread egg wash on the bottom of a round baking tray, approximately 12 inches (30 cm) in diameter. If you don’t know how to make egg wash, here is a quick recipe.
- Evenly spread the chicken and pasta mixture and top it with shredded mozzarella.
- Slide the tray into the oven for the next 15 minutes.