Ingredients Needed for Cheesy Chicken and Bell Peppers in Foil
1 red bell pepper
1 green bell pepper
1 yellow bell pepper
10 ounces of chicken breast
½ cup shredded mozzarella
How to Cook Cheesy Chicken and Bell Peppers in Foil
- Preheat the oven to 400°F/200°C.
- Slice the onion and bell peppers into 0.4 inch/1 cm thick rings.
- Make superficial cuts on the chicken breasts (about 0.8 inch/2 cm deep).
- Line a baking tray with aluminum foil. Add the onion and bell pepper and top with the chicken. Season with salt and pepper and wrap the ingredients in aluminum foil.
- Bake the dish in the oven for the next 20 minutes. When ready, slightly open the aluminum foil and add the shredded mozzarella.
- Bake it again for 5 minutes so the mozzarella melts.