Ingredients Needed for Cheesy Cherry Tomato Pizza
7 ounces of pizza dough
½ cup tomato paste
1 tablespoon olive oil
½ cup cheddar, shredded
1 teaspoon dried oregano
6 cherry tomatoes, halved
½ teaspoon chili flakes
How to Make Cheesy Cherry Tomato Pizza
- Preheat the oven to 480 degrees F/250 degrees C.
- Line a baking dish with parchment paper. Lay the pizza dough and bake it for the next 10 minutes.
- Add the tomato paste in a bowl along with the olive oil.
- Add the Cheddar and season with some dried oregano. Mix until smooth.
- Evenly spread the cheese over the pizza crust. Top with cherry tomatoes and chili flakes.
- Slide the pizza into the oven for the next 15 minutes. Decorate the pizza with some fresh thyme.