Ingredients Needed for Cheesy Cauliflower Muffins
1 cauliflower head, florets
4 ham slices, small bits
1 onion, chopped
1 cup cheddar, shredded
3.5 ounces of baby spinach
1 teaspoon garlic powder
How to Cook Cheesy Cauliflower Muffins
- Put the cauliflower florets into your food processor and process until they broke down into tiny granules. Transfer in a large bowl.
- Crack the eggs into a bowl and whisk them. Pour the whisked egg over the cauliflower.
- Add the ham, onion, Cheddar, and spinach.
- Season with garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Use a spatula and mix everything until smooth.
- Preheat the oven to 360°F/180°C.
- Spray two 6-cup muffin tins with vegetable oil.
- Fill the muffin tins with the cauliflower mixture.
- Bake the muffins for 25 minutes!
- Serve them with shredded parmesan and fresh coriander!