2 tablespoons of ghee
1 medium onion, diced
2 garlic cloves, crushed
2 medium green bell peppers, diced
1 pound beef steak (2 pieces 8-ounce each)
2 organic emmental cheese slices
2 tablespoons of mayonnaise
2 teaspoons of dijon mustard
- Heat the ghee in a skillet over low heat and add the onion, garlic, and bell pepper. Cook and stir for 5 minutes. Set aside.
- Season with sea salt and pepper and stir in.
- Add the steaks on the work surface and season them with sea salt and pepper.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil in a skillet over high heat, then add the steaks. Fry for 5 minutes on each side.
- Top each steak with a slice of cheese, cover with the lid, lower the heat and cook for 5 minutes
- Add the mayo and Dijon mustard to a small bowl. Mix until even.
- Serve the beef sliced over the cooked veggies with some mayo-mustard on top.