Ingredients Needed for Cheesy Beef and Bean Cups
10 ounces of ground beef
1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce
1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 medium onion, diced
4 ounces of red bean
¼ cup canned tomatoes
1 ounce fresh parsley, chopped
¼ cup red wine
2 teaspoons of garlic powder
2 teaspoons of chili flakes
2 teaspoons of dried oregano
1 ½ cups of cheddar, grated
fresh parsley for garnishing
How to Cook Cheesy Beef and Bean Cups
- Add the ground beef, Worcestershire sauce, and red wine vinegar to a bowl. Mix until smooth.
- Start forming meatballs out of the beef mixture. We’ve got 9 of them.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and transfer the meatballs to it. Drizzle them with the olive oil, then bake for 25 minutes at 360⁰F/180⁰C.
- Remove the meatballs from the oven and transfer them to a bowl. Mash them using a hand masher or a fork.
- Add the onion, red beans, canned tomatoes, fresh parsley, red wine, garlic powder, chili flakes, and dried oregano to a bowl. Season with salt and pepper and mix all until even.
- Transfer the content of the bowl into 3 heat-proof cups. Top each cup with 1/2 cup of Cheddar. Bake for 15 minutes at 360⁰F/180⁰C.
- Serve garnished with fresh parsley.