Ingredients Needed for Cheese-Stuffed Spicy Burger
¼ cup cream cheese
1 cup shredded cheddar
1 small jalapeno, thinly sliced
1 small habanero pepper, thinly sliced
4 burgers patties
4 burger buns
4 tablespoons of salsa sauce
How to Cook Cheese-Stuffed Spicy Burger
- Preheat the oven to 360°F/180°C.
- Use a large bowl and add the cream cheese, Cheddar, and sliced peppers.
- Season it with salt and throw some parsley into the bowl. Mix everything to get a smooth filling.
- Place the burger patties on a wooden board.
- Use a small cup to make room in the middle for the filling.
- Fill and bake them in the oven for 35 minutes.
- To make the burgers, spread salsa sauce on the bottom side of the burger bun.
- Add the burger patty and close with the top layer of the bun.
- Repeat the same steps for the remaining burgers.