Calories: 549 kCal / serving
- 8 g
- 38 g
- 42 g
Ingredients Needed for Cheese-Stuffed Pork Tenderloin
2 tablespoons of olive oil
1 garlic clove, chopped
1 tablespoon rosemary leaves
1 ounce kale
2 ounces of spinach
5 ounces of cream cheese
½ cup parmesan, grated
9 ounces of pork tenderloin
2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
How to Make Cheese-Stuffed Pork Tenderloin
- Preheat oven to 360°F/180°C.
- Take a small bowl and make the marinade for the pork. Add the olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic and rosemary leaves.
- Remove the tails of the kale and chop it.
- Heat a skillet, add 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil and add spinach and kale. Leave them on heat for about 1 minute while stirring.
- Add them in a bowl with cream cheese, parmesan, salt and pepper.
- Mix everything for a smooth filling.
- Slice the meat through the middle to make room for the filling.
- Wrap it in plastic foil and use a meat tenderizer to make it thinner and flatter.
- Spread the filling in the middle, roll the pork tenderloin and wrap it with a string so you don’t lose any of the filling.
- Heat a skillet, add 1 tablespoon vegetable oil and fry it for 2 minutes on each side.
- Spread olive oil and rosemary marinade on the meat, line a baking tray with parchment paper and cook it for 50 minutes.
- Let it rest, slice it in about 1 inch (2.5 cm) thick slices and serve.