Cheese-Stuffed Pork Tenderloin
Good recipes aren’t always that easy to cook. To cook something really good, you’ve got to put some effort into it! A very good example is the pork tenderloin. It’s great by its self, but if you want something truly amazing, this recipe is for you. Marinate the meat with some olive oil and rosemary then stuff it with some spinach and kale filling. Trust us – your efforts will be rewarded!
Ingredients Needed for Cheese-Stuffed Pork Tenderloin
2 tablespoons of olive oil
1 garlic clove, chopped
1 tablespoon rosemary leaves
1 ounce kale
2 ounces of spinach
5 ounces of cream cheese
½ cup parmesan, grated
9 ounces of pork tenderloin
2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
How to Make Cheese-Stuffed Pork Tenderloin
- Preheat oven to 360°F/180°C.
- Take a small bowl and make the marinade for the pork. Add the olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic and rosemary leaves.
- Remove the tails of the kale and chop it.
- Heat a skillet, add 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil and add spinach and kale. Leave them on heat for about 1 minute while stirring.
- Add them in a bowl with cream cheese, parmesan, salt and pepper.
- Mix everything for a smooth filling.
- Slice the meat through the middle to make room for the filling.
- Wrap it in plastic foil and use a meat tenderizer to make it thinner and flatter.
- Spread the filling in the middle, roll the pork tenderloin and wrap it with a string so you don’t lose any of the filling.
- Heat a skillet, add 1 tablespoon vegetable oil and fry it for 2 minutes on each side.
- Spread olive oil and rosemary marinade on the meat, line a baking tray with parchment paper and cook it for 50 minutes.
- Let it rest, slice it in about 1 inch (2.5 cm) thick slices and serve.