Calories: 667 kCal / serving
- 14 g
- 50 g
- 45 g
Ingredients Needed for Cheese-Filled Squid With Heavy Cream Sauce
½ cup cheddar, shredded
½ cup mozzarella, shredded
¼ red bell pepper, chopped
¼ yellow bell pepper, chopped
5 olives, sliced
2 tablespoons of sour cream
1 teaspoon dried oregano
1 tablespoon milk
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 teaspoon nutmeg
1 cup heavy cream
How to Make Cheese-Filled Squid With Heavy Cream Sauce
- Preheat the oven to 360°F/180°C.
- Add the cheese in a large salad bowl.
- Add the bell peppers, olives, sour cream, and season with dried oregano.
- Pour the milk and mix everything until even.
- Use half of this mix to stuff the first squid. Use a toothpick to seal it. Repeat with the second squid.
- Add them both in an oven tray, season them with herb salt, pepper, and drizzle with olive oil.
- Lay the tray in the oven and let it cook for 20 minutes.
- For the sauce, heat a skillet over medium heat and add 1 teaspoon of nutmeg. Add parsley, heavy cream, and stir until it reduces a bit and thickens.
- Serve the squid with the white sauce and potato mash.