Ingredients Needed for Cheese Bread Omelet
3 tablespoons of milk
½ teaspoon dried basil
3.5 ounces of canned chickpeas
7 ounces of cherry tomato, halves
3 ounces of goat cheese, crumbles
1 teaspoon olive oil
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
How to Cook Cheese Bread Omelet
- Put the eggs, milk, basil, salt, and pepper in a bowl and whisk them together.
- Break the bread into pieces and add it to the eggs. Soak the bread in egg mixture.
- Add the chickpeas, cherry tomatoes, and goat cheese.
- Drizzle olive oil on them. Mix everything.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet.
- Add the chickpea mixture in it and spread it into an even layer.
- Cover the skillet and cook for 15 minutes.
- Put it on a plate, slice and serve!