Calories: 495 kCal / serving
- 37 g
- 17 g
- 32 g
Ingredients Needed for Cheese and Veggie Roll Casserole1 zucchini 1 zucchini 1 eggplant 3 tablespoons of whole grain dijon mustard 3 tablespoons of mustard ½ teaspoon butter 7 ounces of puff pastry 2 eggs 2 tablespoons of heavy cream 4 ounces of low moisture mozzarella 1 teaspoon olive oil salt pepper ½ zucchini, sliced
How to Make Cheese and Veggie Roll Casserole
- Preheat the oven to 360 degrees F/180 degrees C.
- Slice the zucchini very thinly, also the white zucchini, carrot, and eggplant lengthwise.
- Mix the whole grain Dijon mustard and the mustard in a single bowl.
- Grease a ceramic baking tray with butter (8 x 4 inches/20 x 10 cm).
- Roll out the puff pastry and place it on the bottom and edges of the baking tray. Prick the puff pastry with a fork.
- Spread some mustard mixture on the bottom.
- Roll each vegetable slice and then place the rolls into the tray, vertically.
- Whisk together the eggs and heavy cream. Shred the mozzarella.
- Add the mozzarella through the veggie rolls.
- Drizzle some olive oil, season with salt and pepper.
- Pour the egg and heavy cream mixture all over.
- Transfer to the oven and bake for 25 minutes.