Ingredients Needed for Cheese and Spinach Stuffed Mushrooms
1 cup frozen spinach, thawed
2 spring onions, sliced
½ teaspoon seven spice
6 ounces of cream cheese
8 medium-sized mushrooms
4 ounces of feta cheese
4 ounces of parmesan, grated
How to Cook Cheese and Spinach Stuffed Mushrooms
- Squeeze out as much moisture as possible from the thawed spinach.
- Combine the spinach, spring onion, seven spice, salt, pepper, and cream cheese in a medium bowl.
- Preheat the oven to 350˚F/175˚C.
- Clean the mushroom caps with a damp paper towel. Stuff the mushrooms with the spinach and cream cheese mixture.
- Place the stuffed mushrooms to a baking dish. Top the mushrooms with feta and parmesan. Move to the oven and bake for 20 minutes.