Ingredients Needed for Cheese and Bacon Potatoes Fans
3.5 ounces of mozzarella
2 ounces of bacon
vegetable oil for frying
½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
How to Cook Cheese and Bacon Potatoes Fans
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F/180 degrees C.
- Wash very well the potatoes.
- Slice the potatoes, leaving slices attached at the bottom.
- Sprinkle salt between every slice of potato.
- Thinly slice the mozzarella and add it between the potato slices.
- Put the potatoes on a baking tray and cook for 25 minutes.
- Cut into tiny pieces the bacon and fry it in vegetable oil.
- Take the potatoes out of the oven.
- Add the fried bacon and the Cheddar cheese into the space between the potato slices.
- Bake for 5 more minutes to 400 degrees F/220 degrees C.
- Before you eat them, spread some fresh parsley.