Cheddar Cheese Burgers
Meat, bread and some type of vegetable. Those are the ingredients for every successful burger. But what if the meat holds a secret? Like some wonderful Cheddar in the middle? This special cheeseburger melts in your mouth and the pickles and lettuce just make for a more fulfilling experience.
Ingredients Needed for Cheddar Cheese Burgers
7 ounces of ground beef
2 cheddars sticks
2 hot dog buns
4 lettuces leaves
How to Make Cheddar Cheese Burgers
- Form 2 oval patties from burger meat.
- Put the Cheddar sticks in the middle of every patty.
- Heat a cast-iron grill pan and cook the patties on each side.
- Slice horizontally the pickled cucumber.
- Cut the hot dog buns and put inside of each one 2 lettuce leaves, 2-3 slices of pickled cucumber, and the burger patty.
- Serve them with ketchup and mustard.