Ingredients Needed for Cheddar and Salami Bread Bowls
2 bread rolls
½ cup tomato sauce
1 spring onion, chopped
10 salamis slices
½ cup cheddar, shredded
How to Cook Cheddar and Salami Bread Bowls
- Preheat the oven to 340°F/170°C.
- Place the bread rolls on a wooden board and slice off their top.
- Use a teaspoon and remove their inside, making room for the filling.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Fill one empty bread roll with 1/4 cup tomato sauce, 1/2 spring onion, 5 salami slices, and 1/4 shredded Cheddar.
- Use the remaining quantities to fill for the second bread roll.
- Bake the bread rolls for the next 25 minutes.