Ingredients Needed for Cheddar and Bacon Puff Pastry
½ puff pastry
4 ounces of diced cheddar cheese
How to Cook Cheddar and Bacon Puff Pastry
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F/200 degrees C.
- Using a small bowl, cut 9 circles out of the puff pastry sheet.
- Cut the Cheddar cheese in 9 cubes. Put one cube on each puff pastry circle and completely wrap it in it. Round the pastry into a ball.
- Wrap each puff pastry ball in a slice of bacon.
- Cook in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Serve with your favorite hot sauce.