Ingredients Needed for Celery Root, Cauliflower and Chickpea Stew
2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
1 red onion, chopped
1 celery root, chunks
8 cauliflower florets
½ teaspoon curry paste
½ cup chickpea
½ cup chicken stock
½ teaspoon turmeric
2 tablespoons of canned tomatoes
How to Cook Celery Root, Cauliflower and Chickpea Stew
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add the red onion and cook it until softens.
- Add the celery root and cauliflower. Cook everything for 3-4 minutes. Season with salt and curry paste.
- Add the chickpeas and pour the chicken stock. Season with turmeric and cook until the sauce reduces by half.
- Add the canned tomatoes and parsley.
- Cook for an additional 2 minutes and turn off the heat.
- You can serve the dish with a touch of yogurt on top!