Ingredients Needed for Cauliflower Waffles
1 medium-sized cauliflower
½ cup low moisture mozzarella, shredded
½ cup parmesan, shredded
½ teaspoon cornstarch
1 teaspoon paprika
3 teaspoons of olive oil
1 avocado, cubed
1 tablespoon lemon juice
½ teaspoon chili flakes
2 bacon slices
How to Cook Cauliflower Waffles
- Set up your large blender. Add the cauliflower, mozzarella, parmesan, eggs, cornstarch, parmesan, and season with paprika, salt, pepper. Blend everything until smooth.
- Set up your waffle maker and grease its slots with olive oil.
- Pour around a ladle of the mixture in the empty slots.
- Cook the waffles according to the instructions on the package. Repeat the steps and finish the waffles.
- For the first topping, add the diced avocado in a small blender. Add the lemon juice and olive oil, and season with salt, pepper, and chili flakes. Blend until smooth.
- For the second topping, heat a skillet over medium heat and cook the bacon slices until golden and crispy.
- For the third one, heat another skillet over medium heat, grease with a bit of oil, and place a cooking ring in the middle of the pan. Crack an egg inside. Season with salt, pepper, and chili flakes. Cook the egg for 4-5 minutes.
- Top each waffle with one of the toppings.