Ingredients Needed for Cauliflower Tempura With Arugula Salad
½ cauliflower, sliced
1 teaspoon paprika powder
1 teaspoon chili powder
2 eggs, whisked
1 cup flour
vegetable oil for frying
3 ounces of arugula
5 cherry tomatoes, sliced in halves
2 radishes es, sliced
1 sweet pepper, sliced
1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
1 tablespoon olive oil
How to Cook Cauliflower Tempura With Arugula Salad
- Mix the flour with the salt, paprika powder, and chili powder.
- Cover the cauliflower with this aromatic flour and egg wash.
- Add the vegetable oil in a skillet and fry the cauliflower for about 2-3 minutes.
- Separately, use a large salad bowl and add the arugula, cherry tomatoes, radishes, sweet pepper, and lime juice.
- Season the salad with balsamic vinegar, olive oil, and salt. Mix everything.
- Serve cauliflower alongside this salad.