Don’t let the name mislead you. This isn’t a cauliflower-topped pizza. This pizza is all cauliflower and is gluten-free as it uses no dough at all! What’s more, we topped it with bell pepper, bacon (duh!), and two types of cheese.
Ingredients Needed for Cauliflower Pizza
1 teaspoon oregano
3 tablespoon parmesan, grated
½ red bell pepper, diced
½ orange bell pepper, diced
3 ounces bacon, chopped
2 ounces olives, pitted and sliced
1 cup low moisture mozzarella, grated
How to Make Cauliflower Pizza
- Broke the cauliflower into florets and add them to the mixer.
- Season with salt, pepper, and oregano, then add 1 tablespoon of parmesan and the egg. Crush them.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Transfer the cauliflower mixture on it and flatten it using your hands.
- Top with the diced bell pepper, the remaining parmesan, the bacon, olives, and mozzarella.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 420⁰F/215⁰C.
- Serve garnished with fresh parsley.