Ingredients Needed for Cauliflower Patties
1 cauliflower, broken into florets
7 ounces Cheddar cheese, grated
1/2 cup panko
How to Cook Cauliflower Patties
- Add the cauliflower florets to a pot over medium heat, cover with hot water, then boil for 2 minutes.
- Add the Cheddar and egg to a blender. Season with chives and pepper, then puree.
- Strain the boiled cauliflower and discard the soup.
- Add the pureed cheese mixture and mash using a hand blender.
- Add the panko and mix more using a spatula.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper, then start shaping patties and placing them onto the tray.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes at 360ºF/180ºC.
- Serve them with a red dip.