Ingredients Needed for Cauliflower Crust Pizza
½ cauliflower, boiled
1½ cups of shredded mozzarella
½ cup parmesan
¼ cup tomato sauce
10 salami slices
4 cherry tomatoes, sliced in halves
3 bacon strips
How to Cook Cauliflower Crust Pizza
- Preheat the oven to 400°F/200°C.
- First blend the boiled cauliflower.
- Combine it with the egg, 1 cup of shredded mozzarella, and parmesan. Season it with salt and pepper.
- Add it over a parchment paper and make a round shaped pizza dough.
- Bake it for 20 minutes. Don’t turn off the heat.
- Top it with the tomato sauce and remaining mozzarella.
- Add the salami, cherry tomatoes, bacon, and fresh basil.
- Bake it again for 10-12 minutes.