Ingredients Needed for Cauliflower Cream Soup
2 tablespoons of olive oil
1 teaspoon butter
½ cup onion, chopped
2 cups of cauliflower floret
¾ cup beef stock
¼ cup heavy cream
How to Make Cauliflower Cream Soup
- Boil the cauliflower in salt water. Drain it.
- Heat the olive oil and the butter in a skillet.
- Add the onion and cook it until becomes translucent.
- Add the cauliflower florets and cook them together for about 2 minutes.
- Add the beef stock, salt and pepper and simmer the cauliflower and the onion for 5 minutes.
- Put the cauliflower in a blender.
- Add the heavy cream.
- Blend the cauliflower until you make a cream soup.
- Serve the cauliflower soup with some croutons.