Ingredients Needed for Cauliflower and Spinach Crustless Quiche
1 teaspoon olive oil
1 medium onion, minced
1 medium red bell pepper, minced
7 ounces cauliflower florets, broken into smaller pieces
1 cup spinach
2 egg whites
½ cup skim milk
How to Cook Cauliflower and Spinach Crustless Quiche
- Heat the olive oil in a saucepan over low heat. Add the onion and bell pepper. Cook and stir until tender.
- Add the cauliflower florets and stir them in. Season with salt and pepper. Stir in.
- Add the spinach, cover with the lid and cook for 8 minutes. Stir in and remove from heat.
- Add the eggs, egg whites, and skim milk to a bowl. Beat them until smooth using a hand mixer.
- Transfer the cooked veggies to an ovenproof bowl. Pour the beaten egg mixture on top. Bake for 20 minutes at 360⁰F/180⁰C.