Ingredients Needed for Cauliflower and Salami Pizza
5 ounces of pizza crust
1 ounce cheddar, shredded
1 teaspoon oregano
1 ounce mozzarella, shredded
9 salamis slices
How to Cook Cauliflower and Salami Pizza
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F/175 degrees C.
- Whisk the two eggs.
- Flour your workspace.
- Using a brush spread the whisked eggs over the pizza crust.
- Spread the tomato sauce on the dough.
- Add the chopped cauliflower, shredded Cheddar, oregano, shredded mozzarella, and salami slices.
- Cook in the oven for 15 minutes.