Ingredients Needed for Cauliflower and Egg Fritters
8 cauliflower florets
1 garlic clove
½ cup shredded mozzarella
How to Cook Cauliflower and Egg Fritters
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F/180 degrees C.
- Steam the cauliflower florets about 5 minutes.
- Blend them in a food processor.
- Put the cauliflower in a medium bowl.
- Whisk the eggs and add them in the cauliflower mixture.
- Season it with oregano, salt, and pepper.
- Crush the garlic clove and add it in the bowl.
- Add the shredded mozzarella.
- Combine all the ingredients.
- Form fritters of that mixture and put them on a baking tray.
- Bake them for 20 minutes.
- Serve them with a dip.