Calories: 264 kCal / serving
- 30 g
- 6 g
- 13 g
Ingredients Needed for Cauliflower and Carrot Samosas
1 ½ cups of flour
3 tablespoons of warm water
1 tablespoon oil
3.5 ounces of sesame seeds
vegetable oil for cooking
1 teaspoon paprika powder
How to Make Cauliflower and Carrot Samosas
- Add the flour, warm water, oil, and salt to a large bowl and mix them together.
- Add in the sesame seeds. Mix them in and you have made the samosa dough.
- Cover the dough and let it rest for 30 minutes.
- Chop the cauliflower and grate the carrots.
- Heat oil in a cast-iron skillet to a medium high temperature.
- Add the chopped cauliflower and grated carrots to the skillet.
- Add salt, pepper, and paprika powder.
- Form little balls of the samosa dough and roll them out to make samosa circles.
- In the middle of the circle put a little of the stuffing. Fold the dough around it in a triangular shape.
- Deep fry until golden.
- Serve with grated parmesan.