Ingredients Needed for Carrot Tartare
1 tablespoon butter
1 onion, minced
2 garlic cloves, minced
1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1/2 teaspoon cardamom
How to Cook Carrot Tartare
- Cut one carrot into thin slices and add them to a baking dish. Season with salt.
- Bake for 40 minutes at 360ºF/180ºC.
- Cut the remaining carrots into thicker pieces.
- Fill a pot halfway with water and bring it to a boil. Add the carrots and boil them for 15 minutes.
- Transfer the boiled carrots into the blender and puree them.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan over low heat and add the onion and garlic. Cook and stir until tender.
- Season with cayenne pepper, cardamom, pepper, and salt. Stir.
- Stir in the pureed carrots and remove from heat.
- Press the mixture into a ring mold, then remove the ring.
- Top with baked carrot slices.